BEAUTYBLENDER Liquid BLENDERCLEANSER for Cleaning Makeup Sponges, Brushes & Applicators, 10 oz
- CLEANSER: BLENDERCLEANSER is the perfect pair for your makeup sponges and brushes. This cleanser supports the integrity of the beautyblender as it removes excess residue and germs for a clean makeup application.
- SCENTED: Infused with lavender, coconut and sustainable palm oils, this cleanser conditions the exclusive BEAUTYBLENDER foam while removing buildup and smelling good.
- FORMULA: The BLENDERCLEANSER soothing soy-based, low-suds formula breaks down rapidly making it earth-friendly, while the light lavender scent makes it fun to use. This cleanser is vegan and cruelty free and is also paraben, phthalate and sulfate free.
- DIRECTIONS: This liquid cleanser is super easy to use. All you need to do is wet your BEAUTYBLENDER sponge or brush, swirl the cleanser onto stains to create a lather, then rinse and squeeze to remove excess cleanser and water. Once completely dry you can use your applicator again
- SIZE: This liquid BLENDERCLEANSER is the perfect size. This cleanser can fit perfectly inside your purse or travel bag so you never have to go without a clean brush or sponge.
Details: The perfect liquid cleanser size large enough to take on the challenges of cleaning multiple blenders or makeup brushes by soaking out tough stains. Liquid blendercleanser was created to soak out tough stains while maintaining the integrity of beautyblender’s exclusive material. Our gentle formula contains Coconut Surfactants and Dead Sea Salts that help keep blenders and makeup brushes soft and in top condition while using our same calming beautyblender lavender fragrance. What it does: This cleanser supports the integrity of the blender as well as removes excessive residue and germs for clean makeup application. Insider Tip: Clean multiple beautyblenders in a snap: place blenders in a large ziploc bag. Cover the blenders with water and add a squeeze of liquid blendercleanser. Start shaking to create a sudsy foam and clean the blenders. Rinse and air-dry in a well ventilated area or on the lid of your canister What else you need to know: • No parabens, phthalates or sulfates