Color: Hydrating Hemp (Hemp Seed Oil & Aloe Vera)
Hemp Hydrating Hair Shine Spray, 4.3 Hair Gloss, Hemp Seed Oil, Aloe Vera, Frankincense, Helps Moisturize and Revitalize Damaged Hair, No Parabens, Color Safe
- SEALED IN STYLE: GIOVANNI Hemp Hydrating Hair Shine Spray creates gloss that rocks, with a smooth surface that talksThis Mist will seal in any hairstyle, bridging the gap between natural and salon quality
- SMOOTH SURFACE: Hemp Hydrating Spray effectively smooths away frizz and flyaways, leaving you with sexified shine
- COLOR SAFE: GIOVANNI Hemp Hydrating Hair Shine Spray is 100% color-safe and nourishes hair with a proprietary blend of vitamins, antioxidants, and omega fatty acids without stripping color
- VEGAN-FRIENDLY & CRUELTY-FREE: GIOVANNI Products use a number of organic ingredients and are Leaping Bunny Certified cruelty free GIOVANNI Products are never tested on animals and come in sophisticated recyclable packaging
- SULFATE-FREE & PARABEN-FREE: GIOVANNI products do not contain any sulfates, parabens or other harsh chemicals commonly used in regular hair products, leaving you with strong, beautiful hair
Details: GIOVANNI Hemp Hydrating Hair Shine Spray creates gloss that rocks, with a smooth surface that talks. This Mist will seal in any hairstyle, bridging the gap between natural and salon quality. Look in the Ingredients section for a listing of *USDA certified organic ingredients. GIOVANNI was the first full-range, salon-inspired hair-care brand in natural product stores, and today is the #1 selling Hair Care* lines in the United States Natural Products Industry. But before there was a brand, there was a pioneer. Arthur Guidotti had a vision and a love for all things hair. He began developing his passion as a hairstylist in Hollywood and Beverly Hills.He worked for a time with hairstylist icon Gene Shacove and was good friends with “the father of hair color,” Al Lapin. By the 1960s, Arthur was maturing his talents and decided to open his own salon, called On Sunset. The salon was a bustling site, on the famous Sunset Strip, and a hit with many Hollywood celebrities, including Lucille Ball. Since 1979 the GIOVANNI Rule of Balance has been our commitment to make each product as pure and as natural as possible without sacrificing exceptional product performance.