Syntus Makeup Brush Set, 16 Makeup Brushes & 4 Blender Sponges & 1 Brush Cleaner Premium Synthetic Foundation Powder Kabuki Blush Concealer Eye Shadow Champagne Gold Makeup Brush Kit
Color: Champagne Gold
- Essential Makeup Brush Set: A professional makeup brush set consists of 16 pcs basic makeup brushes for liquid foundation, eye shadow, crease shadow, concealer, etc. 4 FREE makeup sponge and 1 FREE brush cleaner mat included as well.
- Super Soft Bristles: Premium synthetic fibers brush gives you a smooth and evenly makeup application. The bristles are soft, fluffy and dense, not easy to be brushed off. No irritating and skin-friendly.
- Stylish Handle: Made of wooden material. The brush designed with a pointed handle also has a popular and modern Champagne Gold color. Chic and easy to hold.
- 4 Free Makeup Sponge: Made from non-latex material, soft feeling, not absorb the foundation, perfect for all kinds of cosmetics, foundation, BB cream, powder, concealer, isolation, liquid, etc.
- NOTE: Attached with a Free brush cleaner. When washing your brushes, please only wash the bristles to avoid let water touch the part which the brush head link to the handle by glue, as this can loosen the glue over time.
Details: Must Have Makeup Brush Set! The brush set include 16 different brushes (5 pcs basic big kabuki makeup brushes and 11 pcs precise eye makeup brushes): 1. Multi-function Brush 2. Flat Angled Brush 3. Face Flat Brush 4. Angled Brush 5. Tapered Brush 6. Powder Brush 7. Large Fan Brush 8. Classic Eyeshadow Brush 9. Blender Brush 10. Flat Angled Eyeshadow Brush 11. Angled Detail Brush 12. Mini Flame Brush 13. Detail Brush 14. Eyeliner Brush 15. Concealer Brush 16. Eyebrow and Lash Comb Note: When you received the makeup brushes, it may smell like paint because it has been staying in the airtight bags for a long time. Once left out for a day or 2, smell completely gone. 4 Makeup Sponge: Dry Use： Available for the application of powder, blusher, highlight, shading, etc. Apply evenly on the sponge surface. Tap to create a natural makeup look. Wet Use: Wet for the application of milky or creamy products, foundation, BB cream, lotion, concealer. Use a paper towel to squeeze out excess water until no water drops fall before applying. Gently blend to reduce unnecessary waste. How to Clean: Moisten sponge eggs slightly then apply soap to stain remover. Press the sponge to form bubbles. Keep rinse until no stains. Remove the excess moisture and make the sponge air-dry. Clean the brush with brush cleaner (included) Ergonomic design opening, perfect for two fingers to hold it easily. A very useful brush cleaning tool. Two ways to clean: Use the tiny granules for cleaning small brushes while the stripes are for bigger brushes.